Customizing Your Home
Modern homebuyers have more diverse needs than ever before, and nobody understands this more than Stone Bridge Homes NW. That’s why we have carefully designed the Next Generation Collection of floorplans to accommodate the multifaceted needs of today’s home shoppers.
At Stone Bridge Homes NW, we think that you should have the ultimate choice in designing your new home. Whether you need an oversized garage for your RV, a larger home office for your growing business, or a fully featured living space for your extended family, we can help you find the perfect floorplan to suit your needs. Begin by choosing from hundreds of expertly designed floorplans. From there, you have the ability to customize the space to best fit YOU. Do you dream of a gourmet kitchen with a large island, an oversized pantry, an apron sink and rustic barn doors? Or do you prefer a more contemporary design? Our knowledgeable sales and design teams will guide you through the selection process; a process where you have real choices on the design of your new home.
Here is a list of some of the numerous accessibility options we can add to your home:Having open spaces, varied heights of countertops, wider hallways, and easier access to showers and toilets are just a few accessibility options that we can add to your home. Incorporating these design features will help make your home more safe and livable for you or a family member that requires such assistance. See some examples of our accessibility options below.
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Curb-free or zero-entry shower
- Tiled shower seat to provide resting areas
- An adjustable slide-bar showerhead or multiple heights showerhead
- Higher, elongated toilet with ample clear space on one side
- Decorative grab bars around shower and toilet areas
- Knee space under vanity and or sinks
- Variable height work surfaces
- Front mounted controls on appliances for easy access
- Long handled faucet installed at side or back of sink
- Cabinets with drawer slides on shelves to enable easier reach
- Under cabinet lighting to add more light to countertop and cooking areas
- Side by side refrigerator
- Adjustable height cabinets and sinks
- Reachable storage
- Wider hallways
The possibilities are endlessOwners of Stone Bridge homes with recreational garages have utilized their space for a number of different uses. Some have converted the space to a man cave, others have installed a car lift to store their summer wheels. See some photos below and get some ideas for your own recreational garage in your Stone Bridge home.
- MAN CAVE
- TOY STORAGE
- EXTRA STORAGE
- AUTO LIFT
For more information, submit an Information Request, and someone from our sales team will contact you.
Some house plans, subdivision features and/or home sites may not accommodate all recreational vehicles or intended uses. See a Sales Associate for more details.